Phalcon Overland CFE60 Battery Powered Portable Fridge Freezer with Bluetooth Control
This 60 liter unit is Bluetooth enabled for easy and simple remote control and monitoring. The internal lithium Ion battery effortlessly powers the unit when external power is cut such as overnight when the vehicle is off. Battery runtimes range from 8-24 hours depending on ambient temperatures.
AImage courtesy of Ali.Venturer
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight Frame construction; strong, Off-road, Overlanding, Camper Van, RV's and Boat ready.
- Powerful LG compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep-freezes to -4°F
- Gasket technology provides a tight seal to retain cool air and provides quiet short compressor run times.
- Easy-to-read high-resolution color display and soft-touch buttons enables seamless control and monitoring of cooler performance.
- 3-stage dynamic battery protection system prevents dead car battery.
- Generous 60-liter storage capacity holds up to _____ cans
- Download the Alpicool app and roam free from worry: Once it's connected through your phone, you can set the ideal temperature and monitor it remotely from the driver's seat or away from the unit.
- A range of accessories, including a durable Fridge slide, with lock in/lock out and internal batteries for select models.
- The unit measures 32.5″ x 19″ x 18".
- 1 X Phalcon Overland CFE60 fridge freezer
- 1 X DC power cord(12/24V)
- 1 X AC Adapter
- 1 X Battery 40ah
LG Compressor Warranty:
3 Years Warranty
"I've had the 60L fridge for almost 6 months now and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I love that I was able to purchase the battery system that fits inside of it, eliminating the need for an external battery or installing a second battery on my vehicle. The 60L is also a great size, I can fit groceries and beer for 2 people over 4-5 days no problem. I did a 5 day trip through Arizona and it saved me from needing to stop for ice every few days. The fridge charges while I drive, and then runs on the battery when my vehicle is off. I start every trip with a 100% battery, and it recharges a bit while I drive to the next camp each day. It hardly ever dips below 80%. The app is a nice bonus too, I can adjust or monitor the temperature, as well as keep an eye on the battery level. The usb ports are great for charging my devices and running lights at camp as well. I would purchase this refrigerator in an instant, and I have a few friends who are looking to switch to a Phalcon Overland fridge instead of their current fridge."
-Ali.Venturer (as seen above)